Here you will find step by step guide as how to import your contacts from your previous phone like iPhone or Samsung to your Nokia Lumia 630. The Nokia Lumia has a great app to easily import your contacts from almost any Bluetooth-equipped phone.
- As a first step you will need to pair the devices to make a Bluetooth connection between your old phone and Nokia Lumia 630.
- Once your phones are paired go to the home screen on your Lumia, swipe across to open the apps list.
- Scroll down and tap on Transfer my data.
- Make sure your old phone’s Bluetooth is turned on and discoverable. Tap continue.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your Lumia 630 by tapping the switch, if it isn’t already on.
- After a few seconds you should see the name of your other phone listed below. Tap on it to initiate pairing.
- Check that the PIN shown on the Lumia’s display matches that on your old handset, and tap OK to proceed (you may need to OK this on your old handset as well).
- Choose what to transfer to your new Lumia 630. Not only contacts you may have the opportunity to move pictures and text messages. Tick the boxes as appropriate, and then tap start.
- You should see the progress of the data transfer on screen. You also have the option to stop the transfer should you need to do so.
- When the Nokia Lumia tells you that it’s done, simply tap the Windows button at the bottom of the handset to return to your home screen.
Now when you checking your “People app” on your front screen you will see your contacts and all the files you have just transferred from your previous phone.