If you are looking for the official app for Nokia phones then you need to visit the Google Play store to download this free app. This app is must for Nokia Android smartphone owners. Known as My Phone app it has useful features all under one roof: get personal customer support, join the Nokia phones community, get app recommendations, explore your phone’s user guide and more.
Features of My Phone App:
My Phone Nokia official app offers the following features
- You can get involved with the Nokia phones community
- Also discover apps recommended for you
- Easily contact support easily with live chat
- You can check battery health and phone stats at a glance with the device monitor
- Get quick answers to frequently asked questions
- You can check out the user guide for your phone and find out how to make the most of your Nokia Android smartphone
- Moreover find your nearest Nokia Mobile Care center
- Or check up on the status of your warranty
Earlier this app was called Nokia Support. Lately HMD Global with the new update changed its name to “My Phone”. Apart from a new name, the latest update brings new UI changes that make the app easier to use. The crowded side menu is gone and now you have three views representing “Support”, “Home” and “Community”. The app’s version is 2.8 and can be downloaded via the Play Store.
The app is free to download and requires Android 7.0 and up Nokia device to work all smooth.
The support app made a long way from the initial release, offering customers just a guide, warranty check and support chat, to having more features and a good looking design. There is still place for improvement, as is with all software. The new name makes sense, because with a heavier focus on the Community forum, the app becomes more of a hub for Nokia content rather than pure troubleshooting utility.